Cockburn Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Cockburn event simply Login
Events in and around Cockburn
Welcome to Cockburn, Western Australia – a bustling city full of life and excitement! Our city has so much to offer, from scenic beaches to cultural events. Here are some of the most fun and exciting seasonal events in and around Cockburn.
- Sunset Markets: Take in the beauty of the sunset while enjoying live music and food vendors every Saturday from October to April at Beach Street, Port Coogee.
- Coogee Live: This free festival takes place every March and brings together live music, street performers, and delicious food – all in the heart of Coogee.
- Coogee Jetty to Jetty Swim: Get your heart pumping with the annual Coogee Jetty to Jetty Swim in January. Compete individually or in teams, and enjoy the stunning views of the coastline along the way.
- Labor Day Festival: Celebrate Labor Day in style with free activities and entertainment at Manning Park on the first Monday in March.
- Cockburn Central West Fusion Festival: This multicultural festival takes place every April in the Cockburn Central shopping district and features food stalls, music, dance performances, and activities for all ages.
- Yangebup Progress Association Country Fair: Head out to Yangebup in May for a traditional country fair complete with a petting zoo, pony rides, market stalls, and food trucks.
- Winter Music Festival: Escape the cold with an indoor music festival at the Fremantle Arts Centre every July. Enjoy performances by a variety of local and international artists.
- Winter Warmer Festival: Embrace all things winter at this festival in Spearwood every August. Warm up with food stalls, live music, fire pits, and ice skating.
- NAIDOC Week: Celebrate the history, culture, and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a week-long program of events in July.
- Fremantle Festival: Celebrate the rich history and culture of Fremantle with a ten-day festival in October. Enjoy street performances, live music, and cultural exhibitions.
- Coogee Beach Festival: Soak up the sun and sand at the Coogee Beach Festival every November. Enjoy food trucks, live music, beach games, and more.
- Rottnest Foundation Gala Dinner: Support the conservation efforts of the Rottnest Foundation at their annual gala dinner in November. Enjoy a night of fine dining, live music, and auctions.
No matter what time of year it is, Cockburn has something to offer. Whether you're a local or a visitor, make sure to check out these exciting seasonal events. Contact the Cockburn City Council for more information about these events and other activities in the area.